Sunday 28 October 2018

Grey Phalarope





Only my second blog of the month. It's been a tough Autumn with very few interesting birds about and even less in the way of photo opportunities. The Grey Phalarope dates all the way back to the first day of the month at Bough Beech Reservoir. 














Always a great bird to see but there was nothing much else about so I thought I would hold it back until I had some other pictures to add to it. Here I am at the end of the month and I am still struggling to come up with anything else.

So here are the best of the rest.



Jay on Holm Oak at Church Norton



Kestrel at Kithurst Hill



Blackcap - Kithurst Hill



Reed Bunting Pagham North Wall



My first Fieldfares of the year - Pagham North Wall



Whimbrel - Church Norton



Common Darter



Not much to show for a months birding although I did get to see the Rustic Bunting at Wanstead Flats. Just too much good weather, the birds seem to have gone straight through Sussex without stopping. Lets hope the current cold snap brings a few Winter goodies.






No comments:

Post a Comment